This article covers how to process orders in your Orders app.
To process an order, follow these steps on the order details page:
- If you accept credit and debit cards, you’ll see an Accept Payment option next to the payment details. Press it. You’ll receive confirmation of success.
- In place of the billing address, you’ll now see the shipping address. Next to it, you’ll find links to a packing slip and a shipping label. You can print either, neither, or both as you see fit.
- In place of the Accept Payment option, you’ll now see Mark Shipped and an indication of the chosen shipping method. Press it.
- A dialog box will ask you to confirm the shipping method. You can either cancel or press Ship Order to complete it. Optionally, you can add a tracking number from the carrier before you proceed.
- Box up the merchandise and provide it to the carrier.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully processed an order.
To take an action on more that one order at a time, return to the list and hover over the product image on the left to reveal a check box for each order you want to select (use the box above the list to select all). Once you've made your selections, press the three-dot more options menu icon on the right:
Select the appropriate option and confirm in the dialog box that you want to proceed.
For information on creating a new order, see "Orders App: How to Create an Order for a Customer".