This article covers how to connect your store to an existing PayPal business account. It's for merchants who've already gone through the initial configuration of the Settings app and turned on the storefront PayPal payment option.
Connect Your Store to an Existing PayPal Business Account
If you already have a PayPal business account and the PayPal storefront option is on, you can connect the account to your store using these steps:
- Go to the Settings app.
- Open the Payments tab.
- In the PayPal section, press Connect Account.
- In the PayPal dialog box, your email address may appear in the first field. You can leave it or edit it. If it doesn't appear, enter the address associated with the PayPal business account you want to use.
- Select your country.
- Press Next.
- Enter your password.
- Press Log In. You'll receive an authorization confirmation message.
- Press Go back to Volusion.
- Go to your email account and locate an email from PayPal asking you to confirm your email address. Press Confirm Your Email. You'll go to PayPal's website.
- When prompted, log in with your PayPal credentials.
You're connected! In the PayPal section, you'll see an Active tag.
You can now visit your PayPal business account at any time to claim future transaction funds, or funds from purchases your customers made before you connected your PayPal account to your store.
For information about other aspects of our PayPal integration, see the following articles:
- Settings App: Payments
- How to Add the PayPal Option to Your Storefront
- How to Register for and Connect to a New PayPal Business Account
- How to Disconnect Your PayPal Business Account From Your Store
- How to Connect Your Store to a Different PayPal Business Account
- How to Remove the PayPal Option From Your Storefront