Finding products to sell isn't easy. We've been in your shoes.
- Alibaba is one of the best ways to get started to get products at "wholesale" prices, but you'll need to order large quantities, wait a bit for delivery from China to stock them in your warehouse, then ship them out yourself as the orders roll in.
- If you want to take an easier route, you can avoid all that by dropshipping your products. Instead of buying inventory upfront, you can list products from third-party suppliers (dropshippers) who ship product(s) directly to the customer. Volusion's Dropshipping app makes it a breeze to list a product with a single click, and fulfilling orders is just as easy!
- In addition to Volusion's Dropshipping app, you can access more than a million products through dropshippers like Doba and Kole Imports.
- Alibaba Express is another option for drop shipping, but it can take 14 days for items to arrive from China. (Note: Alibaba Express is different from Alibaba, which involves buying products in bulk for your own inventory.)
- If you've got the bucks to create a custom manufactured product, made in the USA, check out Maker's Row.