Add the Newsletter Block to Your Theme
Adding the Newsletter Block to your site is outlined in this article.
Create Your Account in Formspree
- Visit Formspree.io and click Get Started or Sign Up.
- Enter a valid email address and password.
- Verify your account from your email address.
Create a New Form After Logging in to Formspree
- In the Forms tab, click +New Form.
- Enter a Form Name (i.e. Newsletter).
- Enter your email address for "Send emails to:”
- Click Create Form.
Configure Your Endpoint in Site Designer
- Inside Formspree, in the Form Details tab, copy your form’s endpoint (it should look similar to “https://formspree.io/abcdefgh”).
- In Site Designer, click on your Newsletter block to open the block settings panel on the left.
- Paste your endpoint into the “Form action endpoint (required)” field.
- Click Done at the bottom of the Newsletter settings panel on the left.
Manage Your Form Submissions
- Inside Formspree, click the Form tab on the top right.
- Select your newly created Form from the list.
- Click on the Submissions tab.
- You will see all newsletter sign-ups listed here.