To integrate accessiBe into your store use the following steps:
- Visit accessiBe's site and create your account.
- Access the Site Tagging feature from your store's Dashboard by clicking the Site Tagging icon in the Navigation Menu on the left side of the page.
Please be aware that the Site Tagging feature is currently in limited release. If your site does not include this feature, please contact Volusion for more information.
3. In a new tab, open Google Tag Manager.
4. Locate and copy your Container ID from the accessiBe.com section of your Accounts list.
5. Return to the Site Tagging feature on your store and paste the copied Container ID into the GTM Container ID field. Click the Save button at the top left.
6. Return to Google Tag Manager and click the New Tag section.
7. Give your Tag a name (such as accessiBe) and click on Tab Configuration.
8. In the Tab Configuration section locate the Custom HTML section.
9. Go to your accessiBe account and copy your website’s script.
10. Return to Google Tag Manager and paste the script into the Customer HTML field.
11. Click Add Trigger in the No Triggers Selected popup.
12. Choose All Pages in the Triggering section of your Google Tag and click the Save button at the top right.
13. Click the Submit button on the following Google Tag Manager page.
14. On the following page, you can add an optional short name and description. Click the Publish button at the top right to complete the setup.
accessiBe is now set-up and active on your Volusion site.