To integrate Poptin into your store use the following steps:
- Visit Poptin's site and create your account.
- Access the Site Tagging feature from your store's Dashboard by clicking the Site Tagging icon in the Navigation Menu on the left side of the page.
Please be aware that the Site Tagging feature is currently in limited release. If your site does not include this feature, please contact Volusion for more information.
3. In a new tab, open Google Tag Manager.
4. Locate and copy your Container ID from the Poptin.com section of your Accounts list.
5. Return to the Site Tagging feature on your store and paste the copied Container ID into the GTM Container ID field. Click the Save button at the top left.
6. Return to Google Tag Manager and click the New Tag section.
7. Give your Tag a name (such as Poptin) and click on Tab Configuration.
8. Click on "Discover more tag types..." and locate the Poptin Tag Template.
9. Click the Add to Workspace button at the top right of the page.
10. Return to your Poptin profile page and copy your Poptin User ID.
11. Paste your Poptin User ID into the Google Tag Manager User ID field and click the Save button at the top right of the page.
12. Click Add Trigger in the No Triggers Selected popup.
13. Choose All Pages in the Triggering section of your Google Tag and click the Save button at the top right.
14. Click the Submit button on the following Google Tag Manager page.
15. On the following page, you can add an optional short name and description. Click the Publish button at the top right to complete the setup.
Any Poptin popup created on your Poptin Dashboard will now appear on your Volusion store.