Volusion Payments makes it easy for your customers to pay by credit card, without ever leaving your site. Transaction rates start at 2.15% + 30¢ and there are no statement or PCI fees.
Check out this video to learn more about Volusion Payments, or scroll down to read a step-by-step guide!
Apply For Volusion Payments
All new Volusion stores are ready to use Volusion Payments by default, but you'll need to apply for an account with us before you can process credit card transactions. Here's how to get started:
- Go to Settings > Payments.*
- In the Volusion Payments section, under the Sign Up For Volusion Payments heading, click Add Business Details to start the sign-up process.
- Once you've been redirected to the Volusion Payments sign-up page, enter your business information, and submit your application.
Our Volusion Payments team will review your application and respond within 1-2 business days. You'll see an Application Review status on the Settings > Payment page while your application is being processed.
- If you're currently using Stripe, look for the purple shaded notification at the top of the Stripe section and click Switch to Volusion Payments to begin the sign-up process.
Activate Your Authorize.Net Account
Once we've reviewed your application, you'll receive an email from Volusion Payments with your account status. If approved, you'll also receive an email from Authorize.Net; please follow the instructions in this email to activate your Authorize.Net account.
Connect Your Volusion Payments Account
Once your Authorize.Net account is configured:
- Return to Settings > Payments.
- Under the Connect Your Account heading, click Connect Account.
- After you're redirected to the Authorize.Net login screen, enter your Authorize.Net account credentials.
- Once logged in, click Allow to confirm the connection between your Authorize.Net payment account and your Volusion store.
You're now connected to Volusion Payments!
For information about other aspects of Volusion Payments, see the following articles: