This article covers how to process orders in the Orders feature.
To process an order, follow these steps on the order details page:
- If you accept credit and debit cards, you’ll see an Accept Payment option next to the payment details. Press it. You’ll receive confirmation of success.
- Find the Unfulfilled Items section, and click the Fulfill button. A new window will pop up with your shipping fulfillment options.
• Selecting Create Shipping Label to print USPS shipping labels. This option is only available if you have the Shippo app installed and set up in your store.
• Selecting Mark as Fulfilled will allow you to enter your own custom shipping information.
- Once you've made your selection, click Fulfill. You'll see another confirmation of success.
- Box up the merchandise and provide it to the carrier.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully processed an order.
To take an action on more that one order at a time, return to the list and hover over the product image on the left to reveal a check box for each order you want to select (use the box above the list to select all). Once you've made your selections, press the three-dot more options menu icon on the right:
Select the appropriate option and confirm in the dialog box that you want to proceed.
For information on creating a new order, see "Orders: How to Create an Order for a Customer".
Did you know that you can use Zapier to create custom Order Emails for your customers? Check out this article to learn more about using Zapier to send custom Order Emails. To learn more about the other functions of the Zapier App, take a look HERE. And to add the Zapier App to your store, follow THESE INSTRUCTIONS.