This article covers how to process orders in your Orders feature.
To process an order, follow these steps on the order details page:
- If you accept credit and debit cards, you’ll see an Accept Payment option next to the payment details. Press it. You’ll receive confirmation of success.
- In place of the billing address, you’ll now see the shipping address. Next to it, you’ll find links to a packing slip and a shipping label. You can print either, neither, or both as you see fit.
- In place of the Accept Payment option, you’ll now see Mark Shipped and an indication of the chosen shipping method. Press it.
- A dialog box will ask you to confirm the shipping method. You can either cancel or press Ship Order to complete it. Optionally, you can add a tracking number from the carrier before you proceed.
- Box up the merchandise and provide it to the carrier.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully processed an order.
To take an action on more that one order at a time, return to the list and hover over the product image on the left to reveal a check box for each order you want to select (use the box above the list to select all). Once you've made your selections, press the three-dot more options menu icon on the right:
Select the appropriate option and confirm in the dialog box that you want to proceed.
For information on creating a new order, see "Orders: How to Create an Order for a Customer".
Did you know that you can use Zapier to create custom Order Emails for your customers? Check out this article to learn more about using Zapier to send custom Order Emails. To learn more about the other functions of the Zapier App, take a look HERE. And to add the Zapier App to your store, follow THESE INSTRUCTIONS.