This article covers additional adjustments to your store logo and favicon after you've completed your initial configuration.
To access your store logo, go to the Settings integration and navigate to the Store Info tab, the scroll down to the Logo and Favicon section. Click Browse Gallery to access your store's photo gallery. For more information on how the gallery works, see "The Image Gallery".
- Pencil: Edit the image. You can crop and rotate your uploaded pictures.
- Info: Enter metadata for the image (see Image Attributes below)
- X: Click to delete the image.
Image attribute values are optional. You can set them as you like.
- Title: This value doesn't show up on your storefront by default, but it's available to theme developers who want to program custom display options.
- Description: This value doesn't show up on your storefront by default, but it's available to theme developers who want to program custom display options.
- Alt Text: This value appears when users hover over a photo. Alt Text displays if the photo itself doesn't, and it can help visually-impaired visitors understand what the photo shows.
Underneath your store logo in the Logo and Favicon section is your store favicon. A favicon is a small image that appears next to the website name in the tab of your browser.
It's called a "favicon" because it's used in your favorites list as the website's icon when you bookmark it:
To add a favicon for your website, click the smaller camera icon below the logo drop zone to access the Image Gallery. When you're finished, press Save.
To delete a logo, hover over the logo image and click the X button. To delete a favicon, hover over the favicon image, click the three-dot menu, and select Delete. To update your logo or favicon, delete the existing image before uploading a new one.
For information about other sections of the Store Info tab, see the following articles: