Check out this video to learn more about the Pages app, or scroll down to read a step-by-step guide!
To create a new custom page, follow the steps below. You can see a storefront preview of the informational page you're creating in the Storefront Panel.
- In your Admin Area, go to the Pages app.
- Press Add Page.
- Enter a Title. It'll show on your storefront for visitors to click.
- Enter the page content of your choice in the Editor Panel. You can use the icons in the top menu to style it.
- Press Save.
That's it! You've created the page, and you can see it in your Pages app list:
Now you need to give your visitors a way to access it.
For information on adding the page to a menu, see "Store Editor App: Menu".
Keep in mind that you can only add new page links to menus available in your Store Editor app. Your theme determines which menus are available.
To see more actions for the page you're viewing, press the three-dot more options menu icon in the upper right:
- Hide Page: Press this option to temporarily prevent customers from accessing the page, and save. If the page is already hidden, you'll see a "Hidden" label next to the menu icon.
- Copy: Press this option to make a copy of the page, and confirm in the dialog box. You'll immediately be taken to the edit page of the new custom page. It'll have the same name as the original, with "- COPY" appended. Edit as you like. When you're finished, save.
- Remove: Press this option to delete a page, and confirm in the dialog box.